There are so many details that go into the wedding planning process that it can seem like things are starting to snowball. Breaking the planning into smaller pieces will help you enjoy your day and prevent you from being overwhelmed.
- Shop for and order wedding invitations
- Shop for and order wedding rings
- Shop for formal wear
- Renew or get passports, if necessary
- Envision your wedding cake, interview and book your designer
- Start choosing your music, what should be playing when the wedding party is announced? During dinner? To kick off dancing? Keep a list of what should be played as well as what should not.